Our first step is to learn about you and your business. By taking the time to understand the operation and needs of your company, our management team is able to ensure that we provide exactly the right personnel to move your business forward.
Our dedicated account managers work directly with our client’s companies before, during and after each assignment to ensure that all needs and expectations are met. We specialize in delivering premium customer service and on-site recruiting.
From highly-skilled professionals to entry-level personnel, we have literally placed thousands of employees in companies throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We provide qualified employees to fill: short- and long-term temporary placements, temporary-to-permanent placements, and permanent placements. We offer temporary to full-time hire for no additional charge, so that employers have the opportunity to evaluate temporary employees for full-time employment.
We offer staffing solutions for hours, days, months, or long term/permanent job assignments. We provide professional, skilled or unskilled labor for a variety of industries including manufacturing, hospitality, administrative and professional services.
- We guarantee top-quality workers. We screen, test and provide extensive interviews to profile all candidates, including immigration/citizenship checks.
- We guarantee you’ll be completely satisfied (or the first 2 hours are on us)!
- We guarantee that we comply with all Federal and State Immigration and Naturalization Laws.
- We guarantee that we provide workmen’s compensation, liability and bonding insurance for the labor supplied, naming you as an additional insured (our temporary workers are covered to protect your company against theft, breakage of equipment, driving of vehicles, violent behavior, and sexual harassment).
- We guarantee that we meet all reporting regulations and pay all Federal and State employee and employer payroll deductions.
- We guarantee that all recruiting costs are paid by American Labor.
- We guarantee that we pay all Department of Employee Training and Social Security payments as required by State and Federal law.
- We guarantee that we pay each laborer a weekly wage which meets or exceeds Federal and State minimum wage requirements.
- We guarantee that we will hold each and every one of our clients harmless and full indemnify each and every client for any breach of these promises by American Labor.